The best device for reading. Kindle Paperwhite won’t tire your eyes in the dark, no glare in even direct sunlight, higher resolution, and lastly a single charge can last up to weeks. The same product costs around 170$ (11000 INR) in India which is more than 40% compared to what it costs in the USA. It also helps to build your vocabulary, pick you where you left off while reading the books and you can read comfortably with one hand.
Why we picked this
- The best e-reader for reading books and it won’t tire your eyes in the dark.
- The same product costs around 170$ (11000 INR) in India which is more than 40% compared to what it costs in the USA.
- Highly recommended and useful gift from USA to India for students and book lovers.
- Now available in black or white
- Higher resolution display (300 ppi) - with twice as many pixels
- Built-in adjustable light - read day and night
- No screen glare, even in bright sunlight, unlike tablets
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours
- Massive selection, lowest prices - over a million titles $2.99 or less
- Prime members read free with unlimited access to over a thousand titles